LABEL EVERYTHING: Please write your child’s name on EVERYTHING.
Your child’s items look just like everyone else’s. Things get lost, misplaced or accidentally picked up by someone else, especially clothing: Gym clothes, sweaters, jackets, etc.
NO Toys of any kind!! Not even for recess. All toys will be confiscated and not returned!
PLEASE DO NOT BUY: Crayons, Scissors and a Zipper Pencil case (These will be provided). No Trapper Keepers, etc. They may not use them and we are limited on space! Also, do not buy pencil sharpeners, fad eraser toppers, pens, etc. Just the required supplies!
- One (1) Book Bag, No wheels (see Parent/Student Handbook
- Belt- Students must wear a belt with uniform pants and shorts
- Pencils- #2 Have at least at all times, extra are great.
- Erasable Pens- Blue or Black Only. 4 or 5 of the erasable type, since the 4th graders are just learning to use a pen. After several months, any type is fine, but only blue or black.
- Markers- One (1) box of Crayola, round tip
- Colored Pencils One(1) box of 12 or more Crayola
- Glue- Elmer's (white only)
- Plastic supply box for pencils, markers, etc.)
- Four Packs of filler paper Wide Ruled(not in a tear-out notebook)
- One (1) 2-inch, 3hole Binder
- One (1) 1pack of dividers with pockets- to go in binder
- Six (6) 2- pocket folders- Without clasp
- Two (2) Spiral Notebooks- at least 75 pages. Do not buy the kind with sections
- Four (4) boxes of KleenexTwo (2) of wipes refill packs of quilted Northern
- Five (5) packets index cards
- One (1) Pack of Copy Paper
- One (1) Expo Marker Black
- Five (5) rolls of paper towels