[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_column_text]LABEL EVERYTHING: Please write your child’s name on EVERYTHING. Your child’s items look just like everyone else’s. Things get lost, misplaced or accidentally picked up by someone else, especially clothing: Gym clothes, sweaters, jackets, etc.
NO TOYS of any kind! We have plenty of things to play with at recess. Any toys found will be confiscated and not given back.
• One (1) Book Bag, no wheels (see the Parent/Student Handbook)
• Two (2) Folders – one red and one blue
• Six (6) Glue Sticks (No Glue Bottles)
• One (1) pack of 24 crayons (NOT MARKERS or COLORED PENCILS)
• One (1) pair of scissors
• One (1) packs of sharpened pencils
• One (1) pencil box (NO pouches or bags)
• Four (4) Boxes of Tissues
• Two (2) Containers of Anti-Bacterial Wipes (for cleaning hands)
• Two (2) Boxes of Ziploc Sandwich Bags
• Three (3) Rolls of Paper Towels[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]